[meteorite-list] weathering grade zero

From: Nicholas Gessler <gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 6 00:31:27 2004

Chicago STeve,
Yup. I found three pieces of one at Primm with the official name of Roach:
http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~gessler/aerolites.htm
(Sorry for the bad photo).
Alan said it looked like it had fallen a few days before we picked it up.
I would say that I recovered 1/2 to 2/3 of it.
Spent days looking for the other piece(s) to no avail.
Cheers,
Nick