[meteorite-list] Ramblings

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 5 14:30:39 2004

Mike,

You would make a great politician as you avoid the real issues and address
others with lies. I am not going to entertain you any more because frankly
Mike the truth will be out soon enough, IN A BIG WAY, and you will only be
able to blame yourself. It is unfortunate that good people will have been
taken along the way.

Adam