[meteorite-list] Ramblings

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 5 14:18:08 2004

Hi Mike,

Ok, here goes a name, Everett Gibson, how is that for starters, remember the
Monahans meteorite! Will you ever show your face in Texas again after what
you did to the good people? It is all in the press so don't try and lie.
How about the Meteor Crater incident, would you like me to mention the
scientist's name who busted you stealing? How about the museums di you
upset while you were learning from Casper, an ex hero of yours. How many
museums will not trade with you, would you like me to mention them? Mike
you have done damage beyond repair so please find another hobby because a
real business man would not bring up the things you do and expect to
survive. Mike, you will not be around in meteoritics much longer because you
are quickly loosing what little support you have left in the scientific
community. If you want to continue this string I will be happy to report
more of your escapades.

Tired of Mike's lies,

Adam