[meteorite-list] in defense of mike farmer

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 5 13:00:53 2004

I have done lots of business with mike.I have even met mike 3 times, and I
think he is a class guy.As far as the political thing goes.I will vote for
kerry.I am,and always will be a republican.But who would of thought after
voting for nixon in 1972, and ford in 1976,that I would never vote
republican again.I just have liked who had been in the white house.And
thats that.Mike says what is on his mind and I respect that.I am just like
him.I speak my mind and tell it like it is.I will not beat around,no pun
intended here,THE BUSH.If you cannot say what is on your mind at the spur
of the moment,then instaed dawdel,then do not say anything.Ramblings from
a MF supporter in chicago.

                                                 steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120