[meteorite-list] Bush-b-gone??

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 4 17:34:17 2004

Bush-b-gone??? Is that a new brand of reuseable razor blades made from meteorites?

I tried my Dremel tool lawn mower sharpening attachment on an appropriate piece of iron meteorite and was able to use the blade produced pretty effectively for a clean shave.

I should have a hers-version perfected by Valentine's Day. So please save you money for my sale if you can wait. Madonna/Esther may help with the marketing by dedicating one of her suggestive songs to the cause. Stay tuned, this is only a Posterior-End-of-Summer-of-2004 infomercial.

Maybe if we all stick to talking about the weather we can agree on something. Nawww. Ken, man, how can you hope the storm turns northeast and trashes cape canaveral and beloveds, maybe if you wish a little harder it can just go to Lehigh Acres and spare the East coast of the state.

Mike, I bet Greg is like lots of the newly arrived snowbirds in Florida that derive great pleasure from hurricane parties, because they try to be rebellious when they have nothing else they can do. They may be somewhat eccentric but they always make the news and actually strike a sweet chord on the eve of the storm providing a certain false level of comfort to those that are fainter of heart, as they get drunk, holed up listening to Jimmy Buffett and the like, with jolly intentions in harm's way. Of course, at this point being directly in the path of a probably crippled and whittled down drenching tropical storm Francis on the opposite coast of Florida in Tampa, after a pass over all that admittedly flat land, is (lucky for you) not likely to be much of an ordeal, compared to the plight of those in WPB and Ft Pierce fully facing Francis unleashed.
Doug