[meteorite-list] Bush-b-Gone sale

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 4 02:18:57 2004

Mark wrote; " That's true - he's the "stain on America's blue dress"
president."

They did not find a stain on the blue dress! It looks like Monica was rich,
I heard they found a "wad of bills" while examining the dress. : )
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm