[meteorite-list] FS scientific microscopes

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 3 18:07:50 2004

I just picked up a good deal on 3 top quilty scientific scopes, and i
figured I'd keep one and offer the other two here.

Details include:

Reichart Polyvar
100w illuminator - brightfield and dark field
Leica objectives:
     Plan Fluor 2.5x
     Plan Fluor 5x LWD
     Plan Fluor 10x LWD
     Plan Fluor 20x LWD
     Plan Fluor 40x LWD
     Plan Fluor 100x

Cohu CCD camera model 4812-7000

Olympus BH3-MJC
Nomarsky optics - brightfield / darkfield
50w illuminator
Olympus objectives:
     Neo D Plan 5x
     Neo D Plan 10x
     Neo D Plan 20x
     Neo D Plan 50x
     Neo S Plan 100x
10x Objectives

Sony DXC-960MD 3 ccd color camera

If anyone is interested please contact me off list. Also please keep in mind
that similarly equiped scopes have asking prices from used equipment dealers
on the order of that of a modest car - so although I wouldnt mind giving
someone a deal since I'm not a used microscope dealer there isnt going to be
any 200$ steals here :)

Interesting meteorite trades would be most welcome, provided it's nothing
prone to rusting as I'm located in Florida..

TIA