[meteorite-list] selling on ebay

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 2 17:34:54 2004

I have a bunch of small micromounts that either came form my old days of
colelcting or are the result of making windows in large stones. Would anyone
care to comment what would be the easiest most cost effective way of listing
these on ebay. For example right now i have a batch of maybe 20 or 30
micromounts of assorted common chonerites and achonderites. Would it be
worth while to sell these as a small 'collection' on ebay - or would it be
better to list them individually. While it wouldnt eb worth it to sell off a
4 gram chunck of common chonderite, included int hat list are things like
small pieces of crusted zagami, fragemtns of nwa 2115, a 4 or 5g tatahouine
with some crust, ect... Nothing extraoridinarily expensive, but not dirt
cheap either - multiply that by 20 or 30 and the $ could add up to something
respectable.

I have essentially no history of selling on ebay, and while i dont
necissarily plan to do so - i often try to trade or sell off fragments that
are the resylt from making windows in stones, ect..

Any suggestions?

TIA