[meteorite-list] Awesome New LL4 Meteorite - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 31 21:50:42 2004

Dear list members,

I am pleased to offer a brand new classified LL4 Main Mass for sale I
brought back from a recent expedition to Morocco. It is simply gorgeous. I
did not want to cut it any further before offering it here first, by way of
eBay, to try and keep it intact. It has beautiful fresh black fusion crust
and a shock rating of 3-5. It is packed full of chondrules of different
sizes, many of which are armored. I spent a great deal of time polishing
this and the few samples I will have available this Wednesday on eBay. There
are only three other pieces that I will have available unless the main mass
does not sell, at which time I will decide whether to continue to cut it.

Even if you are not in the market for an awesome Main Mass of an LL4, you
will like what you see. Please click here to see exclusively for sale by
naturesvault on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2281706752&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I have also just listed three other classified Main Masses that may be of
interest at excellent prices. Go to eBay seller "naturesvault" or click on
the above link and then click on "View sellers other auctions".

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)