[meteorite-list] The misplaced Murray Meteorite

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 27 12:02:24 2004

Great specimen of Rose City but I think the caption is a bit understated. It
says: "Rose City, Michigan, ordinary chondrite. Photo by Charles F. Lewis".
At the very least it should have stated (in part): "......extraordinary,
ordinary chondrite......" A very cool specimen to say the least. Thanks.
Frank