[meteorite-list] FW: [Meteorit] Bolid ueber Polen

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 19:52:23 2004

On first link:

Verry light object was seen over Poznan City (Morasko IIICD) on 07.10.2004.
Its was seen for over 10 minutes and move verry slowly on the sky. This was
maybe miracle that is move slowly, becouse its possible that he was verry
far from Poznan City.
==== Nothing new for us :)))

Second video:

Astronom from University A. Mickiewicz in Poznan say that this looks like
Bolide. Video quality is not perfect, but he think that this propably is a
bolide. Dark interior of this fireball should be meteoroid surronded by
fire.

So now we only need to know where they see it ? On the north or south ? If
this fly on north from Poznan, this maybe land on Baltic sea. On west side
in Germany. Thats interesting if someone in Germany can see it ?

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
--------[ Member of: Polish Meteoritical Society ]--------