[meteorite-list] Re: tatahoiune

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 01:46:08 2004

In a message dated 10/23/2004 8:41:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
yellowengine_at_earthlink.net writes:
I believe Mike Farmer has some larger chunks available on his website,
although I would think all fragments of this meteorite are considered "individuals
since most have none to very, very little fusion crust.

In fact some specks of ash-gray crust have been found on a very few pieces.
And I have half a dozen over-10-grams pieces, 2 of them are on my site and
the largest one I have at this time is 18.3g.
And it is really: TATAHOUINE
Anybody interested?

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com