[meteorite-list] Meteorite preservation

From: Thomas Randall - KB2SMS <tommy2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 23 12:53:09 2004

 Hi Bob and list,
   Although I haven't tried these I imagine they at least help keep away
moisture. Probably better than Tupperware (which is what I currently
use). I remember seeing a commercial for this clear globe like device
that you pump the air out and it's supposed to vacuum seal the item.
Marketed to collectors. I can't remember the name of the thing.

Regards to all,

Tom Randall