[meteorite-list] Two Gorgeous meteorites up for auction

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 22 17:15:15 2004

Hello,

I have a couple of nice specimens up for auction:
A 14 Gram Pultusk individual with incredibly fresh crust almost 100%
Complete, and a large Martian specimen on ebay.
Both worth taking a look at here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZmaccers531QQsorecordsperpageZ50
QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

If the link doesnt work, search seller name : maccers531

BTW, for those in the market for a 75 gram awesome oriented Millbillillie
Individual with Black ( not Red ) Crust please check back I will be listing
it on ebay sometime this weekend. It took me over two years to find a
Millbillillie individual of this quality.

Everbody have a good weekend!
Thanks
Bob Evans