[meteorite-list] SW Wyoming meteorite season temporarily closed

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 22 13:12:57 2004

Hi David and all,

Sounds like an excuse to me to stay indoors just cause the weather is a
little off. Of course real meteorite hunters would get a mask an snorkel
and water proof metal detector and hunt those babies under mud. Of course
this would be in a tee shirt and shorts with warm temperatures of 30
degrees and wind chills of 0 or so. As long as the ground isn't solid
shouldn't be too much trouble. :-) Meteorite hunters these days :-)

Octoberfest sounds good though, pass me a luke warm beer please!

--AL (inside by the warm fireplace)