[meteorite-list] ROCKS FROM SPACE PICTURE OF THE DAY - OCTOBER 16, 2004

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 16 09:27:18 2004

Hello,

First off, thanx to Michael for providing the venue for sharing pictures of our finds and acquisitions.

With that said, I'm also in need of giving credit for today's picture of the 39 gram slice of NWA 1955 to Matt Morgan. When I sent the picture in I really thought it was one my pictures. I have taken photos of most of my pieces, but after seeing the picture today in the all black surroundings it occurred to me that this was the picture that had me "sold" when Matt was offering this material for sale. Yesterday's photo of the chondrite breccia was my own.

My apologies to Michael and Matt for not asking Matt for his permission for its use. The slice is now mine though. :) As a gesture of sincerity, I have provided the link for anyone else who might want a piece of NWA 1955 from Matt.

http://www.mhmeteorites.com/meteorites_for_sale.htm

John

-------------- Original message from SPACEROCKSINC_at_aol.com: --------------