[meteorite-list] I am back and TONS of new Ebay Auctions

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 15 20:10:20 2004

Well, I am finally back home after six weeks of
travelling in asia. Done some great diving and got to
play with sharks more than I have ever done before.
Its slow going but I finally have my ebay auctions up
and running again. Well over a thousand auctions and
have many kilos of meteorites listed. I now have a new
wife (And hopefully ebay partner) helping me now so I
should be able to get more auctions than usual listed
now. I have many large meteorites listed because my
new wife wants to get rid of the rocks that is
littered around in a mess all over my apartment. So I
have them priced cheap so that I can clean up my
apartment (Also I need to raise money for munich now
so see everbody in munich).
I am using three ebay user id's AMUNRE, AZTECFEAST and
NEWFOUNDLANDSTAMPS.
I have a bunch of NWA869s listed on the AZTECFEAST
user id (Actually my new wife has listed all of those)
and they are all bid at only a penny. Not a single one
has competing bids yet so it looks like they will go
really cheap.
I have lots of other meteorites listed using my usual
AMUNRE ebay id.
This weekend is reserved to list more so keep checking
my ebay items for first pickings among my new
listings.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
AMUNRE, AZTECFEAST and NEWFOUNDLANDSTAMPS on ebay