[meteorite-list] ATTN: German list members

From: minador <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 15 00:46:04 2004

Hi List,

I'll be working at Spiel in Messe Essen next week from Okt. 21-24
(http://www.merz-verlag.com/). If any of you would like to visit my booth
or meet in the evening to discuss meteorites, please email me off list. I
can bring a few duplicate specimens in my collection if you are interested
in buying. If I'm unable to get back to you, the booth is 6-108.
Unfortunately - Ich kann nicht gut Deutsch sprechen...

I've been very tied up the last few months. I hope everyone is doing well!
Enjoy the Orionids - I've been missing them the last few years because of
Spiel...

Clear skies to all,

Mark Bowling
Vail, AZ