[meteorite-list] Introducing NWA 3133, A Fantastic New Meteorite

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 14 20:27:49 2004

Here is the information about NWA 1839 on Nelson's site.

http://www.meteorites-r-us.com/subcategory.cfm?subcat_id=773

The questions still remains, I wonder how the NWA 3133 data compares to it?

I wonder what the O-isotope readings would be NWA 1839?

John

-------------- Original message from j.divelbiss_at_att.net: --------------