[meteorite-list] The World's Largest Meteorite Field Found inEgypt , First report available here.

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 13 05:47:14 2004

Dear list and Mark,

For those of you that are still sceptical, I have collected some more infos.

Philippe Paillou who has found the crater field in Egypt just send me a pdf
of his publication in CR Geosciences # 335 ( 2003) 1059-1069
It is 1 Mo file.
If any of you is interested, I will forward the file.

Best regards.

Michel FRANCO