[meteorite-list] trade offer/NWA 1109 EUCRITE

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 18:33:18 2004

Good evening list.I have a very beautiful 31 gram full slice of NWA 1109
eucrite piece with alot of crust running down the side and on top of the
slice.I am looking for a trade for this piece.It is one of the most
beautiful pieces you'll ever see.I am looking for 1 of 3 things.Either a
100 gram or better whole individual fully crusted piece of AMGALA,or a 25
gram slice or better of ESQUEL or a 100 gram slice or better of
ESTHERVILLE.It will come with a riker box, 2 specimen cards and alot of
TLC.Priority shipping $4.00 usa,$6.00 or higher around the world.Let me
know who wants to trade for this world class piece.I have pictures on my
website or I can send them to you.

                                 steve arnold, chicago, usa !!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120