[meteorite-list] New campos - your experiences?

From: GERALD FLAHERTY <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 14:16:48 2004

Bernhard and List
Indeed, I am in total agreement with John Birdsell. My two purchaces from
Arizona Skies Meteorites, an exquisite Imilac slice and a more recent Museum
Quality 4.48 kilo spectacular Campo del Cielo are two of my prize
possessions. I have total confidence in the quality and the value of Arizona
Skies.
Jerry Flaherty