[meteorite-list] Africa - No. 1 producer of planetary finds!

From: McomeMeteorite Meteorite <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 10 01:35:09 2004

I have a news, that I cannot say from where it comes until that it will not
be confirmed, from recent studyes the Governador Valaderes have the same
features of Nakhla, and be hung that the Governador Valadares is a piece of
Nakhla sold for a new Martian. All obviously in wait of confirmation where
it will go out a specific study on the Martian meteorites

Matteo