[meteorite-list] 2005 Meteorite Calendar!

From: Roman Jirasek <rom_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 7 21:14:10 2004

Hi all.

Bud Eisler & son Joshua from Cosmic Cutlery have a new 2005 Meteorite
Calendar that
was designed and produced by Josh and his wife right here in Canada. This is
a very limited
edition with only a fraction printed as compared to the 2003 meteorite
calendar.

I have decided to help distribute these calendars from my web site to our
fellow collectors,
hunters, dealers, scientists or students that may be interested in an issue
to hang in the office
or home. Please see my link below.

http://www.meteoritelabels.com/2005.html

Orders can be placed now, and shipping will commence after our
Canadian Thanksgiving holiday.

You can also purchase these calendars direct from Cosmic Cutlery at the
following link.

http://cosmiccutlery.com/

Thanks to all, including my past customers!
Best regards,

Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com