[meteorite-list] Rare new ungrouped Ureilite sale!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 7 15:08:04 2004

I have finally cut up and am presenting for sale today one of the most
interesting Ureilites known.
This is Dhofar 979, a meteorite which I found on January 8th, 2004 in Oman.
I was with Jack and Devon Schrader and found it about 30 meteorites from a
perfectly oriented chondrite!
This meteorite is unlike any other Ureilite, it cuts like butter, has no
diamonds, and is very soft.
It still looks like other Ureilites, without the major cutting problems.

This is a spectacular meteorite, and
I have priced it very low considering what it is.
have a look here
http://www.meteoritehunter.com