[meteorite-list] campos sales L5 update/10/07/2004

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 7 07:22:54 2004

Good morning list.I will be having new pictures made up for the remaining
stones I have for sale.I want to be able to give you a better quality
image, than what you have seen.Also people who pay me with check or money
or cash,please send it to my home address which is on my website
homepage.And I want to give an apology to anyone who thinks I did not
convey the way I started this sale insort of an unprofessional way.When I
do something likethis ,I should cover all the bases, and not be half assed
about it .For that I really do apolgize for my stupidity.You people here
on the list are great.I learn something new each day.

                                steve arnold, chicago, usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728