[meteorite-list] Re: Belated Happy Birthdays

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 6 14:50:48 2004

Hello all,

With all the birthday greeting for Monze we seem to have forgotten to wish a
"happy birthday" to our two Martian guests, Zagami and Chassigny, who
celebrated "birthdays" on October 3. One of a kind Chassigny is still
looking great at a ripe old "age" of 189 and youngster Zagami reached its
42nd year visiting our planet. Hope this oversite doesn't deter other
Martian guests from visiting our planet. I know the welcome mat is always
out and there's a warm, dry place at my home where they can stay ;-)

Regards,
Frank