[meteorite-list] Cadillac Evening News article

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 5 21:47:16 2004

Dear List;
Last Friday, I met Mr. Dale Killingbeck, who wrote an article about my
meteorite journeys. I presented him with a 20 gram specimen of a fine NWA.
The article was on the front page of the Cadillac Evening News, and took
up the bottom half of the page, with additional story on page two.
I challenge anyone to get that much meteorite publicity in a local home
town newspaper to raise meteorite awareness.
Fall colors were magnificent, and the deer were running everywhere.
Best,
Dave Freeman
IMCA #3864