[meteorite-list] Ad - Very Cool Unclassified New Meteorite - Fixed Link

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 4 23:36:07 2004

For the Morristown image, see the following webpage. Not sure why the link
does not work. Its the name of image and location of image. Anyway, you
can view the Morristown below.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colmorristown.html

Repost.....

Hello Adam and list,

Adam wrote: Just a quick note to let you know I am offering a single
specimen of a very
cool new meteorite. Even if you are not interested the images are worth
looking at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2274867678

Interesting looking meteorite Adam. It looks like a Nodule from a
mesosiderite to me. See the following two links. In the Bondoc, my sample
is half an "individual" that weathered out of main mass. (See Find a Falling
Star. H. Nininger).

Bondoc Mesosiderite "Nodule" 120g endcut

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/files/Bondoc_40KB.jpg

Morristown Mesosiderite Slice with round "Nodule" inclusion

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/files/Morristown_22.jpg

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com