[meteorite-list] Ad - Very Cool Unclassified New Meteorite

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 4 23:18:54 2004

Hello Adam and list,

Adam wrote: Just a quick note to let you know I am offering a single
specimen of a very
cool new meteorite. Even if you are not interested the images are worth
looking at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2274867678

Interesting looking meteorite Adam. It looks like a Nodule from a
mesosiderite to me. See the following two links. In the Bondoc, my sample
is half an "individual" that weathered out of main mass. (See Find a Falling
Star. H. Nininger).

Bondoc Mesosiderite "Nodule" 120g endcut

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/files/Bondoc_40KB.jpg

Morristown Mesosiderite Slice with round "Nodule" inclusion

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/files/Morristown_22.jpg

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com