[meteorite-list] Campos Sales Individual

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 3 20:39:24 2004

Hey Bob,

Do you constantly ask for a negative life or do you just live this way. Grow
up and just collect and enjoy, keep your provoking comments to your self.

No need for your childish behavior, once again! Go back to watching "Willy
Wonka" and try to calm down.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com