[meteorite-list] Mysterious Flash Of Light Reported in Detroit Sky

From: GERALD FLAHERTY <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 3 08:47:47 2004

Ron,
Gee! We've got to get the word out! The public has to be apprised of the
potential such phenomenon imply.
Of course, as a former elementary school teacher, I certainly dropped the
ball for 31 years.
Who would have known???!!!
It's a definite curriculum add on national and world wide!!
Jerry Flaherty