[meteorite-list] shipping costs.

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 1 17:08:48 2004

Yes Stefan,

we have the worst place to sent from. German mail is the most expensive on
earth,
that's why always pay not only the package stuff, but also the larger part
of the shipping costs, if I list items in US-ebay - otherwise I couldn't
compete.

Mike Farmer is the best. Even if he looses a small specimen at 1buck, he
will charge 1buck for all shipment and he's the fastest in sending the
stuff.
The worst of the sellers, who lists each week his auctions, is I.K., who
asks 10$ shipment even for small crumbs sent within EU.

Martin A.