[meteorite-list] General MeteoritInterestHasIncreased100%InLastYear

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 1 15:00:42 2004

" Mike, how you make such collector frienly prices? $0.99 for the item
and $0.85 free shipping?? I think I should read your Ebay Ads more
attentively in future. ;-)"

Mikes shipping was free for me, but cost him around 85 cents!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm