AW: [meteorite-list] General Meteorite Interest HasIncreased100%InLast Year

From: Bernhard Rems <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 1 12:10:08 2004

:-)

Problem is that ebay wants a share of what you earn. And not too many
people are willing to pay $ 4.00 for national shipping.

It's funny to see how much people charge for international shipping, by
the way. Some do it for $1 (well, one does *g*), most are under $5.
Some, the greedy ones, charge $7 and up.

It makes good friends when you pay $7 for s&h and the small envelope
arrives with a $0.95 stamp.

I ALWAYS include s&h in my limits for a bid. Those sellers that do not
disclose their international s&h in the auction and rip me off with s&h
later, never see me in their auctions again.

Bernhard

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----