[meteorite-list] classification in and outs?

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 29 14:26:05 2004

Hey
Just cut a thin slice with inclusion so they will use it to make a thin
section
and send this second 20g piece as a type specimen.

But I have one question to all who get meteorites classified in big labs.
This 20g/20% is a piece from where LAB will cut a slice for thin section to
make micro probe analyses. But if I will send them type specimen + one or
more thin section, then this "type specimen" still must have 20g/20% or this
should be smaller ?

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195