[meteorite-list] Bengrir and Aziz

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 14:26:23 2004

> Not only that but habibi said that it was written in
> the local newspaper so we are looking at strong proof
> of a fall.
> I wonder, can somebody (Habibi?) send me a (Rather
> large so as to be readable) scan of the newspaper
> article?
> I will post it on the web and while I realize that it
> is likely to be in arabic which I cannot read I am
> sure somebody would be able to translate it (And I
> will then post the translation).
> I think that this would be beneficial to everybody
> because when the met society votes on it, it would
> give the met society more evidence of it really being
> a fall rather than a fresh find like some people are
> suspicious of. The met society even had its suspicions
> of Bensur which is definately a fall so this one will
> certainly be more suspicious.
> So if anybody has a copy of the newspaper article send
> me a copy. Or maybe the newspaper is online?
> Cheers
> DEAN

Hello
I wonder if becouse Mike is now in Morocco he will try to reach Ground Zero
and make few photos ? If there is a fresh crater someone should make a
detailed photos that will be a best proof that there was a fresh fall.

Morocco is a country where every kid and old man know what meteorites is, so
they have a great luck.
In Poland we have now info about stone that fall 10m from a person :) But
the stone was fake. So or man drive some hundreds kilometers to say a nice
science-fiction storry or they like alvays dig from a small crater wrong
stone.
Meteorites fall everyday, but who know HERE what it is and how much this is
worth ? Not many.......

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195