[meteorite-list] Bengrir and Aziz

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 10:45:40 2004

> Matteo,
> Aziz , did say that there was a 10 Kilo main mass
> that was found in a crater.
> If that impact was proved , then it would be pretty
> hard to dispute this new fall.
> Wouldnt it?
> Bob Evan

Not only that but habibi said that it was written in
the local newspaper so we are looking at strong proof
of a fall.
I wonder, can somebody (Habibi?) send me a (Rather
large so as to be readable) scan of the newspaper
article?
I will post it on the web and while I realize that it
is likely to be in arabic which I cannot read I am
sure somebody would be able to translate it (And I
will then post the translation).
I think that this would be beneficial to everybody
because when the met society votes on it, it would
give the met society more evidence of it really being
a fall rather than a fresh find like some people are
suspicious of. The met society even had its suspicions
of Bensur which is definately a fall so this one will
certainly be more suspicious.
So if anybody has a copy of the newspaper article send
me a copy. Or maybe the newspaper is online?
Cheers
DEAN