[meteorite-list] bengrir fall

From: aziz habibi <aziz_habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 27 18:01:02 2004

hello SIR greg
nice to hear from you, well i think mike will be there and report gps and
all information..
mike is doing a good job
abaout the couscous of orionted compleat one i will let you know once i
have anything left.
for now i have to sleep and before i will open a bottle of champagne from
the bordeaux for my friend that bring me the stone

cheers
aziz