[meteorite-list] bengrir fall

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 27 14:25:30 2004

Aziz,

Do you guys have a big magnet under your country that allows you to get all these falls? :)

Amazing to have several falls in recent years in one small area like this. Wonder why...lack of forest and hills that allows falls to be seen so easy???

Thanks for the update.

John

-------------- Original message from "aziz habibi" <aziz_habibi_at_hotmail.com>: --------------