[meteorite-list] Upcoming Tucson Auctions?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 27 02:23:27 2004

Hi Dave,
        My auction is Saturday, Feb. 5th at the same location as 2004.
        I hope to have my web page up by Dec. 1 with the majority of
specimens being offered listed with photograph. People sending
me an excellent photo and full description before the end of
November have the 1% fee for unmet minimum bids waived.
        Hope to see ya there, Michael