[meteorite-list] Re: LaCriolla + State Of Met. Market

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 17:23:59 2004

Hmm.. So now I started an argument? I thought I had just made a simple comparison. (??) Although, I must apologize for using that particular comparison on the list. I do realize that some of you are ultra-sensitive when it comes to politics, which is a bit ridiculous. Everyone should realize that most people have they're own everlasting opinions about certain things, so one should not even bother debating they're side. If everyone thought the same we wouldn't have a presidential election. Right? Anyway, thank you to all who have replied, but I surely wasn't expecting to see a political battle in my mailbox this afternoon. Kind of sad to see our freedom take a wrong twist.. again.

Best Wishes,

Ryan