[meteorite-list] they way it should be

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 15:14:15 2004

Dear Michael, Steve and all,

I appreciate your words and support. I did get sucked in because of the
recent "Hupe-Bashing" mission by a few. I just got plain tired of it.

In the future, I challenge anyone who wishes to bash us to do it in private
and do not post to the list with 'private' email replies. There can be no
mistake for this type of thing. We can take constructive criticism because
in the proper form it is good and anyone can learn by it. Mud slinging,
bickering or attempts at humor are not forms of this. Yes, I am guilty of
this and have learned by it.

That said, if anyone wants to criticize us, do it in private emails and we
will be more than happy to take care of whatever grievance you may have. If
not a grievance, than we also will listen to suggestions and opinions

Best to all,

Greg