[meteorite-list] they way it should be

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 14:11:14 2004

Hello list.I am a big hupe' fan.I buy from both brothers.I do not have any
problem with them.To me THEY are what this list is all about.They spend
thier own money to get results that we collecters want to see.I really
look forward to seeing them again in tucson.I have been collecting for 5.5
years, and outside of haag and farmer, they continue to bring a total
professioalism to this great hobby.And as far as I am concerned, there is
nothing anyone can say bad about them that will affect me at all.What
happens to other people, concerning them is thier business.I will continue
to support them.And for the people who have never met them,come to tucson,
and find out for yourself.Or as I said before,CRAWL BACK INTO THE
WOODWORK.

                                       STEVE ARNOLD, CHICAGO

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120