[meteorite-list] ** Thanksgiving Meteorite **

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 16:37:45 2004

Greetings Dear Listees:

Hey, it ain't easy to find a turkey-shaped meteorite, but I did my best : )

http://www.notkin.net/meteorites/thanksgiving-04.htm

Things to be thankful for (reasons to be cheerful!):

- Joel Schiff's "Meteorite" magazine

- Bernd Pauli

- The Oscar E. Monnig Meteorite Gallery, Ft. Worth, Texas

- Dave Andrews and John Gwilliam's stellar sense of humor

- Michael Johnson's Rocks from Space Picture of the Day project

- "Meteorite Times"

- NWA 869

- The Tucson Gem and Mineral Show

. . . and good friends, family, neighbors, sweethearts, and meteorite
hunters . . . around the world.

For Thanksgiving next year I wish for our troops to be back home for good.

Best to all,

Geoff Notkin
Tucson, AZ
Having an all-veggie Thanksgiving -- the turkey ate tofu!