[meteorite-list] NWA's, "Dealers", Science, & NomCom

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 10:40:52 2004

Dear Mark;
Geeze, I think we were here before, last year, year before, year before
that. I believe I offered my basic chain of custody used in most water
sampling laboratories ....it was all poo-pooed but, it works for the
judicial system, the EPA, and all state water quality systems in legal
proceedings.
Has a start, a present, a finish.
I doubt the time has come yet but it may be sooner than we think.
Happy triptophan buzz,
Dave F.