[meteorite-list] Alleged Picture of "MeteoritePhotographedHittingEarth"

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 09:19:06 2004

Yeah seems dodgy to me too. There are plenty of Sea Gulls around wharfs!

Would it be the first to be filmed in any case - Didn't a news crew film
a park forest rock hitting the ground?

 I remember seeing the film footage, the film clearly showed a 'streak'
hitting the ground, and was taken accidentally while they were filming
some fire trucks.

Mark Ford