[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day Repository at meteoritegallery.com

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 05:24:53 2004

Hi!

>From today on, SPACEROCKS INC.'s Rocks from Space Picture of the Day
will be archived at http://www.meteoritegallery.com so that older
pictures won't get lost due to the limited space on geocities (and as we
have no bandwidth limit on our server, there will be no "page not
accessible due to bandwidth overuse).

I am in the process of transfering the older pics to the gallery as
well.

The Meteorite Gallery now hosts over 130 pictures from meteorites,
alphabetically sorted. They are all submitted by collectors.

And once again a reminder to visit http://metsale.com, the new auction
site for meteorites and nothing but meteorites. Currently, there are 5
auctions running (one ending within the next 8 hours), and I invite you
to try to sell your items there. Until the end of the year, there are no
fees for listing and no end of auction fees, so basically you can sell
your meteorites for free. Those signing up get a $10 bonus towards all
other feature fees.

Within the next 10 days or so, the meteorite network will be complete
and I will announce all sites to the public. I worked hard to provide
excellent tools to the community - and it's up to you to use them to
your advantage.

Best regards,
Bernhard "Rendelius" Rems