[meteorite-list] CR Chondrites

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 22:42:14 2004

Tom, that is a common trait of CR meteorites, want to see, check these
babies out. http://www.meteoriteguy.com/NWA801.htm
As you can see in many of the pieces, the actual chondrules are metal rich,
so this must have formed in a very interesting way. Imagine how the cloud
must have looked with all that metal and silicates condensing.
The CR meteorites are among the most beautiful meteorites out there.
Mike Farmer