[meteorite-list] AD - New L3.7 - Beautiful

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 19:42:14 2004

Dear list members,

For those of you who like new "meteorites", or at least, "newly classified"
ones not yet offered, I would like to announce another beautiful chondrite I
just received classification on. It is NWA 2377 and is simply gorgeous. It
has nice wall-to-wall chondrules and an occasional large inclusion making
this meteorite very striking.

If interested, check out seller, "naturesvault" on eBay. As always, or at
least as long as the funnel is full, I will be announcing new and exciting
meteorites every week either through "meteoritelab" or through
"naturesvault". I have another new achondrite to announce next week.

Here is a direct link to one of the specimens:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288792409&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Best regards and have a Happy Thanksgiving,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com